Country of origin: Thailand; Ingredients: chili pepper 30%, garlic, lemon, salt, shallot, kalangal, kaffir white peel, cumin powder, seeds, coriander seeds, turmeric; By Russian Post: send
In our online store Japanese products you can buy not only products for sushi, rolls and others famous Japanese dishes. Here you will also find a large number of spices and seasonings, a variety of oriental pastes that are perfect for side dishes and meat, and which are an integral ingredient in many oriental dishes!
AROY-D curry paste, green, spicy, 400g
Green curry paste is less spicy than red curry paste, but more spicy. A surprisingly harmonious combination of this paste in dishes with chicken or seafood.
Curry paste is a mixture of crushed spices mixed into a homogeneous spicy mass. Such a paste is used in Indian and Thai cuisines, as well as in many cuisines of the Near and Far East: in China and Japan.
Based on curry paste strong> lies a large assortment of ingredients: chili, garlic, coriander, zira, cloves and turmeric. Curry paste is usually used as a marinade or added to meats and vegetables.
Curry paste varies in its spiciness:
1. Madras spicy curry paste is a dark red spicy paste originally from India. It is based on chili madras. Adding this paste to vegetables, legumes or meat gives the dish a savory tangy taste.
2. Green Thai Curry Paste is a medium spicy blend of spices. Base: green chili, lemongrass, coriander, garlic, lime leaves and juice. Surprisingly harmonious combination of this pasta in dishes with chicken or seafood.
3. Masala paste curry Gujarat. This type of curry comes from the northern coast of Gujarat, where vegetarian food is very common. This pasta is a godsend for vegetarians and adds a wonderful flavor to vegetarian and bean dishes.
4. Curry paste korma is a medium spicy paste. Homeland - northern India. This paste is based on turmeric, paprika and coconut. Quite often, cream and nuts are added to such a paste to make a thick, creamy sauce. It goes well with poultry meat, fish and seafood.
5. Red Thai Curry Paste is a classic spicy blend of Thai spices (chili, red peppers, lemongrass, garlic, ginger and shrimp paste). Especially good with pork or beef.
6. Curry tikka paste is a fragrant thick red mixture of tamarind and coriander. This paste is poured over pieces of meat before being barbecued. Instead of meat, you can fry chicken, shrimp and white fish in this way.
Ingredients: red chili pepper 30%, garlic, lemon, salt, shallot, lemon peel, alpinia, cinnamon , kalangal, kaffir white zest, cumin powder, coriander seeds.
About Thai cuisine
Thai cuisine is truly world famous. The main principles of Thai cuisine are harmony and speed in cooking. Thai cuisine is essentially a harmonious blend of centuries-old Western and Eastern influences. The character of a Thai dish depends on who cooks it, for whom and on what occasion, to suit everyone's taste. Originally basic ingredients of Thai cuisine were seafood: fish, shrimp and seaweed, meat of large animals was not allowed. CurrentlyThai cuisinehas undergone great changes, but even now the meat in meat dishes is heavily minced.
Stewing is considered a traditional cooking method , baking and grilling. From China, frying and deep-frying have also been added to Thai cuisine. In the 17th century in Thai cuisine < /span>together with Portuguese missionaries chili appeared. In general, Thais skillfully adapt dishes from other countries to their cuisine. For example, Thais have replaced ghee from Indian cuisine with coconut milk, and various spices with fresh herbs. Thai dishes are served at the same time, allowing you to enjoy different combinations of flavors.
Traditional Thai lunch consists of soup, and dishes with curry, spices, fish and vegetables. If the soup was spicy, then the next dish should be mild in order to preserve the harmony of tastes. This can be, for example, bitter melon broth with minced meat, then mussels in curry sauce or fish with ginger and a warm salad of beef slices, onions, peppers, mint and lemon juice with various sauces, where you can dip the pieces of food. The perfect Thai dish combines spicy, sweet and sour flavors to satisfy the eye, nose and palate in equal measure.
You can buy curry paste, as well as everything for sushi and rolls in our online store of Japanese products Fuji-San.ru with delivery in Moscow. We also supply products for sushi and rolls to other cities.